Have you broken your business lately? You really should.
If you’ve ever felt like you couldn’t even take a simple vacation because you felt like your business was going to burn to the ground, you are not alone. This is a common issue that so many entrepreneurs have.
The key to solving this issue is setting up the systems and processes in your business so that it will continue to run smoothly and generate revenue even while you are taking a break.
So where do you start? Break your business. Yes, you read that right.
In this episode of Art of Online Business, I am sharing the easy but powerful exercise you need to do to break your business so that you can better prepare for anything that could go wrong while you’re away. This will allow you to look at issues from every angle and come up with a plan of action if an issue comes up.
You can take a vacation as an entrepreneur without your business collapsing. By taking these simple steps, you’ll be able to set up a machine-like business that can run smoothly while you’re away.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you need to break your business
- How to brain dump everything that could go wrong
- The steps to determining what team member would be in charge of each issue
- How to set up a plan of action for each issue that could come up
- Why this will give you peace of mind when you need to step away
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy: