This past August I was a guest on my friend Amy Porterfield’s Marketing Made Easy podcast, where I discussed 3 different strategies (plus a bonus!) for using Facebook ads in your pre-launch, or that crucial 60 to 90 days timeframe leading up to cart open. I wanted to share part of this conversation with Amy here today, because we covered a lot of things that could not only help you launch, but also build your email list year round, lower your ad costs, and a whole lot more.
You’ll hear actual strategies that both Amy and I have used in our businesses to make the best use of this critical pre-launch phase, including some beginner and advanced strategies for you to try implementing in your own business.
What Amy and I talk about in this episode isn’t rocket science. It’s really all about focusing on the basics when it comes to running Facebook ads and launching your new course or program. The people who are willing to be patient and that stick with these basic principles are the ones who will be rewarded in the end!
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. At this time we have over 500 5-Star ratings and reviews on Apple Podcasts, which is great, but I’ve set a goal to get 750 of them now by the end of this year, December 31st, 2019. If you’ve gotten value from this podcast, I’d really appreciate you subscribing and leaving an honest rating and review. Take a screenshot, share it on your Instagram Stories and tag me, @rickmulready. When we hit the 750 ratings and reviews, I’ll be raffling off a book bundle of my top 10 business and mindset books for one lucky winner. If you’ve already left a rating and review, just take a screenshot and tag me on Instagram, and you’ll be eligible to win as well!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at http://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What Amy does (and her mindset) during her own pre-launch phase and the benefits of focusing on this specific time period
- Ways to use video to create content, add value and overcome objections, plus the objective to use and what to optimize for when running ads to your video
- What type of videos are working best for marketers as Facebook ads (and why polished and scripted isn’t always better)
- How to use ads to build your email list and attract your ideal audience for your launch, plus why a longer pre-launch period can pay you huge dividends
- The power of a pop-up Facebook Group during pre-launch, and what I’ve done to attract the right people into mine
- The reasons that it helps to be consistent with your Facebook advertising at all times, and not just when you’re preparing to launch
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!