I get questions all the time about how I run my business, so in today’s episode I’m finally taking you behind the scenes of what goes down. Hopefully you’ll learn a little about me and a LOT about yourself and what drives your own business!
Leaving the corporate world and embarking on my own entrepreneurial journey has been a pretty wild ride, and I have learned so much over the years that has helped me and I think could help you too. We’re going to talk structure, organization, and numbers as well as mindset, goals, and deeper purpose. We’re getting into it all!
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Where my business has come from, where it is now, and where it’s going
- How my idea of success has changed since starting out
- The importance of being clear on your deeper purpose
- How an internalized lack, limited, and scarcity mindset can affect you as an entrepreneur
- How your mindset around money creates lifelong habits and attitudes in your kids
- Why I have a small team
- The three units that I break my business into
- The five core values that my team revolves around
- The importance of defining your values
- The value of success and accountability coaches
- The difference between the Foundations program and the Accelerator program
This episode has been a great opportunity for me to reflect on what I’ve learned as an entrepreneur, and I hope it has provided some insight into your own, no matter how far along your journey you are.
If you want to join the waitlist for the brand new Foundations program that I am so excited about, go to www.rickmulready.com/waitlist.
If you want to apply for the Accelerator program, go to www.rickmulready.com/accelerator.
And If you want to apply for a position on my team, go to www.rickmulready.com/apply. We’d love to hear from you!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Like: