Ekaterina is one of the most respected and visible people in social media marketing. And, as I learned just before recording my interview with her, she has just recently announced that she’s leaving Intel to become the CMO of a start-up called Branderati, a brand advocate influencer marketing firm.
In my chat with Ekaterina, we discuss several social media marketing topics including:
- Ekaterina’s new role, where she’s headed and what she’s going to be doing and this podcast is one of the very first places she’s announcing it.
- We talk about how to avoid social media overwhelm. With so many different social platforms out there, how does a small business know where to be?
- I ask her about content marketing and how small businesses without many resources can still take advantage of the benefits of content marketing.
- She boils down what social should look like for small businesses (or any brand for that matter) and gives a really cool recent example that involves egg delivery.
And we talk about a lot of other cool actionable things that you can take and implement into your business today.
Links discussed during the interview
- Ekaterina’s WSJ best selling book: Think Like Zuck: The Five Business Secrets of Facebook’s Improbably Brilliant CEO Mark Zuckerberg (affiliate)
- Ekaterina’s Blog Building Social Bridges
- Follow Ekaterina on Twitter: @Ekaterina
- Follow Intel on Twitter: @Intel
- Follow Branderati on Twitter: @Branderati
- Ekaterina on Facebook
- Intel on Facebook
–> Give Ekaterina a shout-out on Twitter for sharing her insights by clicking here to tweet her!
Inside Social Media iTunes Review + Rating
If you enjoyed this podcast, I’d be extremely grateful if you would take a second and leave me a review and rating over on iTunes. Your taking a minute to do this allows me to help more people with this podcast, so I really appreciate it.
Thanks very much!
Until next time, keep rockin’.