For today’s show, I decided to reach back in the archives and share an encore of an episode from 2017, with my good friend Jasmine Star.
I’m giving myself a challenge starting February 1st, 2020, called The 60-Second Video Challenge. For the month of February, I’ll be recording daily videos in order to get more comfortable in front of the camera doing videos, and I’d love for you to join me. To take part all you have to do is post your daily video on Instagram Stories, tag me (@rickmulready) and use the hashtag #MulreadyVideoChallenge. I’ll be choosing a winner at random at the end of February to win an awesome prize, and everyone taking part in this challenge is sure to greatly improve their video presentation skills – while having fun!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How (and why) Jasmine always approaches her ads with the creation process in mind
- What she considers to be the “holy grail” of an ad
- Why it’s important to watch Facebook algorithms changes – and the big trend she is seeing at this moment
- How she personally responds to each comment she receives on social media – and why she’s really doing this
- What to consider when trying to decide on the production quality of video to use
- How you can use topics being discussed in other niches to customize your own ad content
As you’ll hear, Jasmine is now very intentional with everything she does, but she wasn’t always that way. It was interesting to listen to her talk about her journey, because it’s when she did get highly strategic and focused that things really took off for her with her business.
“Free Photos You Can Share On Instagram” ad
Screengrab of the 25-minute Facebook Live:
Screengrab of the professional video:
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
App: YouTube Director
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!