Another great AOPT episode today, talking again about one of my favorite topics — sales funnels. And joining me to share sales funnel tips and strategies is Funnel Architect & Conversion Specialist, Jody Underhill.
Jody’s currently a partner at GameChanger Profits where he architects sales funnels for clients and used to be at Digital Marketer, Ryan Deiss’ company, where he also helped architect funnels. He’s also a local marketing strategist.
Jody really knows his stuff as you’ll hear today.
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Overviews of successful sales funnel strategies
- Where to start when building your sales funnel, including where most people get it wrong
- Specific types of funnels you might consider using for your business
- Types of email sequences and timing for when to send emails
- What a highly converting webinar sales funnel looks like
- What a sales funnel might look like if a webinar doesn’t make sense for your business
- The concept of a liquidation offer and how to use it to pay for your paid traffic costs
- Tips on how to go about creating the right kind offer for your business, including — a liquidation offer, a tripwire, upsells/downsell offers
- Jody also shares what to do when people have gone all the way through your webinar funnel and haven’t bought from you.
Download Today’s Cheat Sheet
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Reserve a free spot for Rick’s Facebook Ads for Beginners: How to Create Killer Facebook Ads On Less Than $10 A Day webinar: fbadsfornewbies.com/webinar
Rick’s Facebook Ads flagship training: The FB ADvantage: Automated Facebook Ads Made Simple
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Every month I’m doing a Q&A episode where I answer your questions about Facebook ads and paid traffic. If you ask something I can’t answer or I feel will be better answered by a specific expert, I’ll find that person to get an answer for you.
To ask a question to be answered on the podcast, click below and leave me a voicemail. All you need is a microphone and Internet connection.