I’ve got a different kind of Art of Paid Traffic episode for you today.
This is an episode where I was interviewed by Joey Kissimmee for his podcast which is called the Income Press podcast.
And the reason I wanted to share it with you because even though I was being interviewed I got to ask Joey some questions about what he’s currently doing with Facebook ads in his business.
If you recall, I interviewed Joey, who is a student in my FB ADvantage training, back in episode #4 here on AOPT where we talked about Facebook ads retargeting and the very specific retargeting strategy he uses in his business to see huge ROI.
Today you’re going to hear:
- Joey talk about how has now tripled his income using Facebook ads and what he does with that extra revenue
- Joey also talks about the effect that Facebook ads have had on his family
- We also get into the Facebook retargeting strategy that Joey is currently using and the results he’s seeing from his ads. How he uses retargeting as his auto-responder
- We get into what kind of ad copy Facebook doesn’t like and how to write copy especially for retargeting.
- We then talk about pricing strategies, including how to determine how much you should spend on your ands and what point you should consider scaling your ad spend and how to go about doing that without ruining your cost per-lead.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Check out LeadPages
The Complete Guide to Facebook Ads Pixels on RickMulready.com
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Every month I’m doing a Q&A episode where I answer your questions about Facebook ads and paid traffic. If you ask something I can’t answer or I feel will be better answered by a specific expert, I’ll find that person to get an answer for you.
To ask a question to be answered on the podcast, click below and leave me a voicemail. All you need is a microphone and Internet connection.