On today’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic we’re talking about how to improve your copywriting with expert copywriter, Laura Belgray.
Specifically, Laura shares her framework for writing great copy and her 3 keys that all of your copywriting needs to include — whether it’s email writing, ad copy, sales pages, etc.
Laura has been a professional writer for almost 20 years now, having written promos, launch campaigns, online content, and more for TV channels like Bravo, NBC, HBO, VH1, and a whole host of others.
She also teaches entrepreneurs how to write better copy and has partnered with Marie Forleo on a great copywriting course called The Copy Cure which you’ll hear more about at the end of the episode.
On Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Laura’s 3 keys for writing great copy using the framework C.P.R.
- How to write copy that actually means something to your audience
- Why it’s important to get away from insider buzz words and use language that excites your audience instead
- How to figure out what keeps your target customers up at night and then use that in your copywriting
- Tips for sounding human when you’re writing copy, whether it’s for email, ads, landing pages, etc.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Be sure and check out Laura’s site: talkingshrimp.com
Laura & Marie Forleo’s copywriting course: The Copy Cure
I use EasyWebinar for my automated webinars. Check it out: RickMulready.com/EasyWebinar