Today we’re covering a topic I get asked a lot about, and that’s ‘Do Facebook ads work for brick and mortar businesses?’
Joining me on the show today to share her experience with using Facebook ads for her brick and mortar businesses is Lisa Kuecker.
On Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why Lisa puts 80% of her marketing budget in Facebook ads
- About a case study of one of Lisa’s Facebook ads campaign where she spent $250 in ads and got $45,000 in revenue
- The best Facebook ads tool for a brick and mortar business
- Why segmenting your market can be the difference between making money and losing money
- Lisa’s #1 strategy for successful ads for her local businesses
- How to craft the right offer for your target audience
This has quickly become one of my favorite episodes to date…and I bet you’ll agree!
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes
Lisa’s website: lisekuecker.com
I use EasyWebinar for my automated webinars. Check it out: RickMulready.com/EasyWebinar