Are you overwhelmed by the to-do list that comes with live webinar launches? If you’ve ever done a webinar launch or maybe you’re thinking about doing one, you know there are a lot of moving pieces to pulling one off.
In today’s episode, I share with you how I prioritize what needs to happen and what is essential to a successful launch. I’ll also walk you through my rationale behind each decision and HOW to get each step completed.
Live webinar launches shouldn’t be overwhelming. Let me share with you the system that I’ve been using and refining for over six years.
Simplifying and strategizing launches is one of the things I help people do inside of my Accelerator Mastermind program. This program is intended for online experts like course creators, coaches or online educators. If you’re ready to push yourself to the next level, this program would be great for you! To find out more head to rickmulready.com/accelerator.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn About:
- Understanding all the moving pieces involved in a live webinar launch
- Prioritizing each step in the process
- Setting and achieving your webinar launch goals
- Staying motivated instead of paralyzed by your to-do list
- Creating a realistic timeline for starting your process
- Finding team members and resources to help with your launch
- The onboarding experience and why it’s important
- What you should look at during your post-launch review
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
If you have a question or would love to have a certain guest on the show, comment below. Click here to visit my contact page and submit your question for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Right-click here to download this episode
Other Episodes You’ll Like:
How She Did It: More Revenue, More Fun, Less Work w/ Joy Foster
Quick Tip Coaching Session: Does Your Online Course Get Results?
Scaling With Simplicity w/Brandi Mowles