Last year I was looking for a new way to launch my Facebook Ad Manager program, and I just didn’t feel like doing a webinar launch, even though it’s something I like to do and have had lots of success with. In the past I’ve also used a traditional video series to launch, where I scripted and recorded the videos over the course of a few weeks, but to be honest I could not have hated that process more (even though it was effective and we helped a lot of people with it)! So I decided to combine these two types of launches last year, but with a twist. I created what I call the LiveStream Launch Formula, which I will be sharing with you today.
The first time I used the LiveStream Launch Formula in early 2018 it was so successful, and I had so much fun, that I just knew I had to try it again late last year. Both of these launches ended up being some of the biggest ones I’ve ever had, so today I wanted to teach you how you can use the LiveStream Launch Formula in your own business.
In this episode I’m going to share the framework I use, the big lessons and takeaways I’ve learned from doing it, the results I’ve achieved, and a whole lot more.
So if you’re looking for a new way to launch, I hope you find value in what I have to share today. Don’t hesitate to put your own twist on things though, and as always, keep testing and see what works for you on your next launch. Good luck!
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. At this time we have over 500 5-Star ratings and reviews on Apple Podcasts, which is great, but I’ve set a goal to get 750 of them now by the end of this year, December 31st, 2019. If you’ve gotten value from this podcast, I’d really appreciate you subscribing and leaving an honest rating and review. Take a screenshot, share it on your Instagram Stories and tag me, @rickmulready. When we hit the 750 ratings and reviews, I’ll be raffling off a book bundle of my top 10 business and mindset books for one lucky winner. If you’ve already left a rating and review, just take a screenshot and tag me on Instagram, and you’ll be eligible to win as well!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at http://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How I used a pop-up Facebook Group to generate engagement and excitement, while making sure I controlled who would be allowed in it
- The 3 different offers I made to get people to register for the live video series
- Why I recommend you work backwards when planning a launch, starting from the cart close date (plus the way that I do it)
- A big mistake that I made the first time I used the LiveStream Launch Formula, and how I fixed this going forward
- The structure of each live training, and the ways that I created an open loop for participants to want the next one
- What to remember when offering an upsell, and the results I got from mine
- Two key things I did during the cart open week that could help your next launch
- A breakdown of the stats, including return on investment, cost per lead and the highest earnings per lead number I’ve ever gotten from a launch
- The two most successful ad campaigns I ran for the launch, and what didn’t work that well
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!