On today’s show, I’m joined by Liz Tennyson, who runs a Facebook ads business and is helping female entrepreneurs who are building businesses that support their families.
In this episode, we talk about how Liz got started in the online space as a health coach, and how she became an expert in building sales funnels, as well as coaching others on their mindset.
As one of my students, Liz recently attended my FBA Live event here in San Diego and you’ll hear some of the big breakthroughs she made there, and the massive action she’s taken in her life and business in just the last few days since the event took place.
She reveals the importance of the customer journey (along with a hack for using Amazon to really get to know your ideal customer), and how this all applies to the sales funnels she now uses.
You also won’t want to miss the raw emotional personal story that Liz shares towards the end of the episode that showed her she really needed to change the way she was doing things in order to create her ideal Facebook ads business. You’ll also discover how Liz is making this happen by getting support from others, and how she’s completely changed the way she views her business.
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at https://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Why Liz decided she needed to start offering Facebook ad management as a service and how her Facebook ads strategy has evolved
- How she builds out her funnels and why getting quick results for her clients is so important
- What her email follow-up sequence looks like and at what point she first introduces the offer to potential customers
- The reasons Liz focuses so much on acknowledging the people in her funnel
- Why she views sales as an energetic exchange and the way you can reframe your mindset around the sales process
- The changes Liz has recently made in her business and what roles she is hiring for as she moves towards creating flow and ease in her life
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Instagram.com/RickMulready – direct message for info on the Accelerator Group Coaching Program
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!