Today’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic is part 2 in our mini-series on how local businesses can use Facebook ads to grow their business.
Even if you’re not a local business owner, I know you’ll take away some awesome insights from today’s episode with local business owner (and FB ADvantage student) David Brandt.
David and his wife own Sips n Splatters Art Parties. They have multiple brick-and-mortar locations in Southern Illinois where people can come to enjoy wine and painting with family and friends. They also recently expanded their business model to include franchise opportunities and online courses.
During the episode, David walks us through the evolution of his business as it relates to advertising on Facebook. It was super interesting to hear his story!
We talk all about the exact steps he took to shift his marketing strategy when, a few summers ago, Facebook made a huge change to its algorithm which meant only 2-4% of your Facebook fans saw your posts.
Get ready to hear some great insights, tips and strategies as we cover all the details of basically every marketing move he made from the very beginning in his business, to get him where he is today.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How David spent just $5/day on Facebook Ads to significantly boost sales when people stopped walking through his door
- The strategy David used to make over $4,000 in revenue while spending only $300 on Facebook ads.
- Why some businesses struggle to track ROI with Facebook Ads, plus how David “hacked the system” to start accurately tracking his own ROI
- Why you should target your competitors’ fans
- The solution Facebook offers to help you quickly produce video ads and get more clicks on your videos
- The specific types of Facebook Ads and paid traffic strategies David has used to see massive results (HINT: he’s crushing it with video!)
- How specific ad types and paid traffic strategies have impacted David’s profits
- Specific steps to film great/simple videos for your ads using your smartphone
- And a lot more…
Check Out One of David’s Facebook Ad Videos
Click on the image below to watch the video…
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Sign up for Rick’s upcoming live online training: How to Grow A Local Business (every week) with Facebook Ads : rickmulready.com/localtraining
Check out David’s site: sipsnsplatters.com
Here’s a super easy way to create FB ad images: canva.com
Active Stabilizer for Smartphones
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!