Have you ever thought about the type of information your potential customers might need before they:
- Decide to start shopping for what it is you offer;
- Decide they’re ready to buy what you offer;
- And/or actually decide to buy from you?
Adam Sand, co-owner of a roofing company in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and my guest today on The Art of Paid Traffic, has seen massive growth in his business recently.
Growth that really started when he started using Facebook ads with a value-first marketing approach. Meaning, he leads with (free) valuable and helpful information for potential customers.
Think about it…
Roofing is a several thousand dollar expense. If you own a roofing company, or sell any high-ticket product or service, you’re not going to sell directly from your ads
You have to build trust and be seen as an authority first before people will want to work with you.
Using this education-based marketing approach with Facebook ads, Adam has grown his business by 40% in three months. 40% in three months selling several thousand dollar roofs!
And, he’s attracting more business now than he can handle. Not a bad problem to have, if you ask me.
This is why I wanted to have him on the podcast — to learn more about Adam’s super smart approach to using Facebook Ads to grow his business.
I have no doubt that this episode will inspire both local and online business-owners to consider this smart approach to using Facebook Ads to skyrocket your sales through value first.
On today’s episode you’ll learn:
- How to establish yourself or your company as an authority using a strategic combination of education-based content and paid traffic
- Why Adam, after several years of running Google AdWords, is now moving his full online marketing budget over to Facebook ads
- How a value-based approach can sell for you without even selling
- The step-by-step sales funnel strategy Adam uses to target his company’s ideal local customer
- Adam’s secret to seamlessly overcoming customer objections
- What you can do to optimize the success of your Facebook Ads campaigns by driving traffic to incredibly valuable, free content
- Which campaign strategies work best for local businesses that sell high-ticket items
- And a whole lot more…
This is the final show in our 3-part mini-series on Facebook Ads for local businesses.
If you’d like additional training, be sure and sign up for one of my free live online trainings THIS WEEK…
Live Online Training Week Of July 25th
Sign up for a day/time that works best for you here: How to Grow A Local Business (every week) with Facebook Ads
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
This is one of my favorite business books: The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!