Today’s a listener case study episode where Art of Paid Traffic listener Matt Johnson joins me on the show and I give him a live Facebook ads coaching session.
Matt is from runneracademy.com and he’s also the host of Runner Academy Podcast and Everyday Runners Podcast.
Matt won a contest I ran a little while back where people left a rating/review for the show on iTunes and I chose a winner at random to win an on-air Facebook ads coaching session with me.
In This Episode Today, You’ll Hear:
- I break down his business, where he gets his traffic, his revenue generators, etc…
- I share with him how Facebook ads can help grow his business and why he’s leaving a lot on the table by not doing FB ads right now.
- We get into how Matt should start testing some different targeting opportunities including how he can be using retargeting to move people along his sales funnel.
- You’ll hear my thoughts on using Facebook ads to drive webinar registrations and also why he’s been apprehensive about doing more with Facebook ads.
- We talk about ads compliance. Since Matt is in the fitness field, we talk through some possible issues that Facebook might have with making “false claims” with his ad copy and we come up with some copy ideas that align with both Facebook’s guidelines and Matt’s business goals.
Regardless of what niche you’re in, you’ll learn a lot from today’s episode with Matt Johnson.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Reserve a free spot for Rick’s Facebook Ads for Beginners: How to Create Killer Facebook Ads On Less Than $10 A Day webinar: fbadsfornewbies.com/webinar
Rick’s Facebook Ads flagship training: The FB ADvantage: Automated Facebook Ads Made Simple
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Every month I’m doing a Q&A episode where I answer your questions about Facebook ads and paid traffic. If you ask something I can’t answer or I feel will be better answered by a specific expert, I’ll find that person to get an answer for you.
To ask a question to be answered on the podcast, click below and leave me a voicemail. All you need is a microphone and Internet connection.