It’s been awhile since I’ve answered your Facebook ads questions, so on today’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic, we’re doing a Q&A that focuses on maximizing your Facebook ads results…
You’ll also learn things like:
- Facebook ads strategy for a webinar launch, including simple yet effective Retargeting strategies
- What Facebook is now cracking down on in regard to ad copy when you’re retargeting
- Should you be using “all placements” when setting up your ads?
- Audience size before you can start retargeting
- A reminder about other things that Facebook is also checking during the ad review process
- When scaling your ads how much should you increase your daily budget by
- What conversion window should I be optimizing for when I’m trying to get conversions?
If you’re using Facebook ads to market your business, you gotta keep up-to-date and today’s episode will help you do just that.
In addition, if you’re considering starting your own business as a Facebook ads manager or maybe you’re already managing ads, working with your ideal clients makes all the difference in the world.
That’s why I’ve put together a free PDF checklist for you…
The Ideal Client Checklist lists everything you need to consider with potential clients before you bring them on as clients.
This checklist will make sure you’re setting yourself up for success right from the start when working with clients.
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!