How do you like the sound of maximizing your profit in 2021? Sound good? Then you’re going to want to stick around for this episode.
Today I’m joined by my CPA, Mel Abraham, and he’s going to share with you the secret to maximizing your profit in your business in the coming year.
Mel is a CPA by education but an entrepreneur by exhilaration, and author of the #1 Bestseller, The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The Modern Millionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans & Freedom. He’s the founder of Thoughtpreneur™ Academy & Business Breakthrough Academy, where he helps entrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build the lifestyle that they want.
Mel is sharing all kinds of crazy helpful advice. I really want you to pay close attention to the conversation about setting your financial goals because Mel has a slightly different take on it that I think is really great.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- How to increase your profit before the end of 2020
- Tax deduction ideas for 2020
- How to set yourself up for success from a business finance perspective
- How your lifestyle affects your business decisions
- How to evaluate the ROI of your business expenses
- That you can still make an offer before the end of the year
- Why people are more likely to implement off of paid content than free content
- How to stop judging how well you’re doing based on your bank account balance
- The importance of being intentional about the financial choices you make
- Why you should have a money conversation with your spouse
It’s not too late to make some big money moves in 2020. The year isn’t over yet.
I hope you learned a few things from Mel and got some good notes as I did. I’m super grateful that he came to spend some time with us.
I want to invite you into my new Optimized CEO Community Facebook group. This is a free Facebook group exclusively for online course creators, maybe you have a membership program, or you’re an online coach, and you want to optimize your business towards six or seven figures. If that sounds like you, you need to be inside this community, and you can join us at www.rickmulready.com/group.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Get The Debt Breakthrough Calculator: www.melabraham.com/nge
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!