Have you been wondering what the heck is going on with Facebook Messenger marketing? In the past, it was all the rage, and everyone seemed to be talking about it. Recently, Facebook made changes about what you can and can not send within Messenger. It’s been a huge source of confusion for people, myself included.
Although I have seen a considerable downturn in the number of advertisers using Messenger, it can still be an effective marketing channel. Today I will be sitting down with Mike Yan who is the CEO and co-founder of Many Chat to get his take on what to expect with messenger marketing in 2020.
This episode will clear up a lot of questions that you have around Facebook Messenger marketing. Mike lays out a step-by-step plan of action that you can implement in your business and also breaks down the rules to provide clarity about the changes. He will reveal what the future holds for What’s App and Instagram, as well as what you should be doing now if you are ready to invest in Messenger for your business.
If you are an online expert and you’re looking for help to take your online business to the next level, I invite you to apply for my accelerator mastermind and coaching program. This program is for online experts such as coaches, consultants, and online educators who have already had success in their business but are ready to take it to the next level. I have built a thriving 7-figure online business through a holistic strategy of team building, mindset, positioning myself as the go-to expert, and launching many different products and programs.
My accelerator program is by application only. If you are interested in the program, head to https://rickmulready.com/accelerator.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn About:
- Why email is still an excellent channel for customer communication
- Maximizing customer communication within the 24-hour standard messaging window
- Leveraging SMS to drive people back to Messenger
- The 3 recent changes to Facebook Messenger you need to know about
- Taking advantage of Facebook Messenger’s one-time notification
- The importance of having independent access to your audience outside of Facebook
- The future of Instagram direct messages
- Creating conversations through the combination of SMS and Messenger
- The importance of consent in the relationships with your audience
- The value of quality over quantity when it comes to conversations
Where to Find Mike Yan
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Right-click here to download this episode
Other Episodes You’ll Like:
How to Create a Profitable Paid Workshop Launch
How She Did It: 2 Kids And a Multi-Six Figure Online Business w/ Kaity Griffin
How to Grow and Engage a Facebook Group w/ Jamie Sears
Selling High Ticket Offers, Leading With Service & More w/ Madison Doubroff