Listeners have been asking for more shows about e-commerce, specifically what are some ways that we can be selling physical products online with Facebook ads. I asked a bunch of my friends to see who is doing some really cool stuff in the e-commerce space (that I had to have on the show!) and the name Mike Jackness kept coming up.
Mike’s on track to do 8-figures this year between his four brands, and even if you don’t have an e-commerce business at the moment, you’re going to get a ton out of really smart ways that he’s marketing and selling his products with Facebook.
Today we talk about everything from how to create an e-commerce business, ways to come up with product ideas and what’s working for Mike now when it comes to his Facebook ads strategy.
We’ll also talk about what are some pitfalls you absolutely need to be aware of if you’re getting into the e-commerce space, and he shares what his Facebook ads “Marketing Trifecta Sales Funnel” looks like. Mike also explains why he clears his email list on a daily basis, and a whole lot more!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What Mike realized about affiliate marketing and the importance of ethics and values
- How his attitude, perspective, and focus has changed over the last 15 years he’s been doing affiliate marketing
- His mindset around sourcing products and ways you can improve the products that you’re offering
- What their email follow-up process looks like and how they’re getting an open rate of about 35%!
- Why Mike feels that Facebook Messenger is the future and how he’s leveraging it in his businesses
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!