If you’re managing Facebook ads for other people, or maybe you’re looking to start a Facebook ads business, you’re going to love today’s episode. I’m joined by a friend and student, Monica Louie, who runs a thriving Facebook ads management business.
We’re going to go behind the scenes of all aspects of her business here today. Monica reveals how she got started and the challenges she faced in getting past her lack of experience when she first got going.
She’ll be breaking down her client onboarding process and giving the secret to working with clients long-term. Monica also talks about what her team looks like today and how it’s evolved over the past few years as she’s taken on more clients to work with.
As you’ll hear in the conversation, this is the most wide-ranging discussion I’ve had on the podcast on creating and growing a Facebook ads management business that lights you up and energizes you, and I can’t wait to share it with you here today.
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at http://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How Monica first started charging clients for her services and the way she was able to get over the “who am I to be running Facebook ads for other people?” mindset
- What her pricing packages, fees and tiers look and the criteria she uses when considering which clients to take on
- The strategies she uses for lowering her clients’ cost per click on their ads
- How her team is structured, the roles of each person and areas of responsibility
- Why documenting your processes and systems will making hiring and expanding your team so much easier
- Whether to hire for skills, experience or personality
- What tools her team uses to communicate, the books she’s reading right now to become a better leader and much more!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Get Monica’s Free Guide: 5 Questions You Must Answer Before Spending Money on Facebook Ads – MonicaLouie.com/Rick
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!