Who’s ready to say goodbye to 2020? Yeah. I think a lot of us are.
But I do love this time of year because we get to look back on the crazy year that it’s been, and from a business perspective, we get to look at what worked, what didn’t work, where all the unpredictability came into the business, and how we adapted or didn’t adapt to it.
We also get to look at the lessons that we learned. What are we going to do more of next year? What are we going to do less of next year? What are we going to try differently next year?
So I want to use this episode to share with you what I learned in my business in 2020.
I also want to set some predictions for the online space in 2021, and you can use these predictions to prepare for your best year yet.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- The massive opportunity that podcasting presents
- Changes that you need to embrace in 2021
- The power of focused branding
- The difference between a building year and a growth year
- Why you cannot know enough about your target audience
- The value of segmentation
- How to find lessons to learn from every experience
- The value of personal connection
- Why you should be upfront and authentic with your audience
- How excellent customer service will set you apart from other businesses
- Why you should include short-form video and mobile content in your marketing
- How to make the most of your ads in 2021
It’s been a big year in so many ways, and no one knows what 2021 has in store for us, but I do know that we can learn from the last year and use those lessons to prepare and optimize.
Thanks for joining me on the podcast this year, here’s to making next year even better.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!