On today’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic I’m really excited to welcome “the web psychologist”, Nathalie Nahai.
Nathalie is the best-selling author of ‘Webs of Influence, the Psychology of Online Persuasion’, and I invited her on to the podcast to talk about how understanding some simple web psychology can go a long way in improving your online advertising efforts.
With a background in psychology, web design and digital strategy, Nathalie coined the term ‘web psychology’ in 2011, defining it as ‘the empirical study of how our online environments influence our attitudes and behaviors’. Don’t worry, we talk all about what this means during the episode.
Nathalie helps businesses apply scientific rigor to their website design and content marketing, and has worked with Fortune 500 companies, design agencies and SME’s (clients include Google, eBay and Unilever).
She also lectures internationally on the subject of web psychology, and writes for Marketing Week and Psychology Today.
In Today’s Episode You’ll Learn
- What web psychology means and how it can improve your online advertising campaigns.
- The psychology behind persuasive story-telling and how you can use it for better Facebook advertising results.
- How to leverage some persuasion principles in your advertising campaigns.
- THE most important aspect you need to be looking at when you’re creating your ad campaigns and when you’re writing ad copy.
- We talk about one of the best books she’s come across recently that she recommends reading if you want to learn how to better use psychology and emotional triggers in your advertising.
- And a whole bunch more…
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Nathalie’s Blog The Web Psychologist: http://www.thewebpsychologist.com/blog/
Nathalie’s Slide Share Presentations: http://www.thewebpsychologist.com/slideshare/
Nathalie’s Podcast: The Good, The Bad & The Dirty — Secret Psychology of Persuasion: http://www.thewebpsychologist.com/podcasts/
Books Discussed (affiliate links):
Reserve a free spot for Rick’s Facebook Ads for Beginners: How to Create Killer Facebook Ads On Less Than $10 A Day webinar: fbadsfornewbies.com/webinar
Rick’s Facebook Ads flagship training: The FB ADvantage: Automated Facebook Ads Made Simple
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Every month I’m doing a Q&A episode where I answer your questions about Facebook ads and paid traffic. If you ask something I can’t answer or I feel will be better answered by a specific expert, I’ll find that person to get an answer for you.
To ask a question to be answered on the podcast, click below and leave me a voicemail. All you need is a microphone and Internet connection.