Online Marketing Assistant
Wicked Awesome Media (WAM) is looking to add its next rockstar to our team!
We are looking for a full-time virtual (work from home) Online Marketing Assistant.
This is an employed salaried position. Expectation is for 40 hours over five days a week and must be available between 9a-4p PST Monday-Friday.
An applicant must be familiar with the online marketing space, strong in time management, project management, sales, and marketing in order to drive brand and podcast awareness and maximize lead generation and sales.
Additionally, you’ll be the glue that holds our marketing system together, ensuring they’re set up correctly while contributing to improve flow and process over time.
We also run some live events that may require your in-person assistance.
During promotional periods (typically a maximum of two weeks at a time), the whole team goes into the all-hands-on-deck mode. This means evenings and weekends until the job is done, and it may even mean doing tasks that aren’t normally contained within the job description of this role. For many, this can be some of the most challenging and rewarding work that we do.
At WAM, we don’t hold you accountable for simply doing the work, but rather for the results you create. You’ll always know exactly if you’re winning or not.
For this position, your main result is to:
To Create These Results You Will:
- Strategize, plan, and execute all social media content and growth strategies in alignment with the brand, podcast, and current offerings in conjunction with the CEO.
- Innovatively suggests on brand, drool-worthy podcast topics, PDF resource topics and more with minimal supervision.
- Creates and implements strategies for re-purposing all existing content including podcasts, FB/IG videos, free classes, etc.
- Setup and testing/tweaking of all funnel steps (creating landing pages, connect CRM, write and map emails with CEO.)
- Listens to The Art of Online Business Podcast weekly and develops a deep understanding of our current and prospective students.
- Analytics: Constantly tracking and reporting to the CEO on marketing analytics and metrics, making suggestions for improvement based on your findings in these reports.
- Weekly email marketing – newsletter, offer emails, etc.
- Do-direct content for all launches and other conversions events
- Launch Assistance: generate leads as well as nurture in Facebook group to bring a minimum number of leads to close per launch (with 10% commission paid out per individual sale)
- The primary point of contact to affiliates ensuring they have a seamless experience in working with our business. Includes Affiliate center and until further notice pays affiliates monthly.
You will be in line with our values:
If we say we’re going to do something, we do it. We follow-through on what we say and are doing, we keep to deadlines and see things through to completion. We take 100% responsibility for your actions and aren’t into blaming others.
- Creative Problem Solver
We are creative problem solvers and thinkers and aren’t afraid to take initiative when we have ideas we think will help the business. We are resourceful, willing to make suggestions, seek out new ideas while coming to the table with new ideas and are outside-the-box thinkers.
- Ability to Adjust + Adapt Our business is one that moves quickly and stuff just, well, can come up that we don’t expect. So we adjust, adapt and move on while laughing about the lessons we’re learning. We believe that everything is possible.
- Service to Our Customers
We realize that without our customers, we don’t have a business. We realize that our customers are helping us create a bigger impact in the world. We work hard to make our customers feel valued, respected and appreciated.
- Fun/Team Player It’s pretty damn cool that we get to work from wherever on our laptops while helping people grow their business and improve their lives. So, finding the fun in everything we’re doing, even when things might seem tough, is our default. And, we don’t take it personally and get upset if someone jumps in to help us out with a project.
If you think this may be the right fit for you – then let’s do this!
If you’d like to be considered for this role please submit the below, with your assessment results from #2 & #3, via email to [email protected].
(Please include the word “coffee” in the subject line of your email so we know you’re paying attention)
PDF of your resume
Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type. You can take the assessment here if you don’t know it.
Take the DISC assessment here
A short video telling us why you think you’d be a good fit for this role (We will not review videos longer than 3 minutes).
Responses missing any of the above will be immediately disqualified.