In today’s episode we’re diving into Google AdWords with Certified Google Partner Ryan Masters.
Specifically, we’re going to cover the 3 foundational campaigns every Google AdWords advertiser needs.
Seven years ago, the business that Ryan’s family owned only had $500 left to survive.
So what did Ryan do? Well, what entrepreneurial person would do, of course!
He built an e-commerce website from scratch, dove into AdWords and in 2012 it was doing a healthy six-figures and was sold.
Ryan is a Certified Google Partner and helps e-commerce owners grow & dominate online. One of his clients, SunshineYoga.com for example, he helped them grow almost 3000% in just over 4 years.
He is the founder and host of the YouTube channel, Sparta Strength, which has over 10 million views & 100,000+ subscribers worldwide.
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The 3 Foundational Campaigns Every Google AdWords Advertiser Needs
- The one extra step most people don’t take when setting up their Google AdWords yet it’s this step that really separates those who are crushing it with AdWords and those who are just doing well with it
- Why even if your goal is to get leads and sales, it’s smart to also include branding-focused ads in your campaigns
- Tricks for increasing sales if your an e-commerce company
- And you’re also gonna hear how Ryan got creative with Facebook ads to get a special date for New Years Eve.
All that and a whole lot more today.
Ryan’s website: squeezejuicemarketing.com
Reserve a free spot for Rick’s Facebook Ads for Beginners: How to Create Killer Facebook Ads On Less Than $10 A Day webinar: fbadsfornewbies.com/webinar
Rick’s Facebook Ads flagship training: The FB ADvantage: Automated Facebook Ads Made Simple
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Every month I’m doing a Q&A episode where I answer your questions about Facebook ads and paid traffic. If you ask something I can’t answer or I feel will be better answered by a specific expert, I’ll find that person to get an answer for you.
To ask a question to be answered on the podcast, click below and leave me a voicemail. All you need is a microphone and Internet connection.