My guest today last appeared on the podcast in November of last year, and a lot has changed in her business since then. In this episode, I’m joined by Salome Schillack, who helps coaches and online course creators master the art of lead generation with Facebook Videos and Facebook Advertising.
This past December, Salome quit her day job to focus on her Facebook ads business full-time, and you’ll hear all about the ups and downs, and significant mindset shifts, that she’s gone through to make this business a success.
In this episode, we talk a lot about the need to niche down and truly identify the ideal client that you want to work with, and what happens when your values don’t match.
Salome also shares her journey to owning her knowledge and understanding that she is good enough, and the struggles that she had to overcome to arrive at the place she is at now.
I’m so proud of the business that Salome has built, and continues to build, and I’m excited to see where she takes it next. Not only has she built an amazing business, but she’s doing it on her own terms and in the process, helping so many others make a difference in the world.
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at https://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How Salome discovered the exact client she wanted to work with, and why the description of her ideal client now always starts with the person’s values
- The ways she was able to build her confidence and own the fact that she is good enough to be doing the work she does
- Despite all the internal work she has done, why external feedback (from the right people!) is still needed
- How Salome realized she had a bigger purpose to fulfill and the live event that she credits as the turning point for her and her business
- What ways her business has evolved and some lessons she’s taken from it
- The consequences of not putting up boundaries when working with clients
- What money beliefs Salome discovered she was still holding onto and the big realization she came to around her beliefs
- How she opened up and embraced the fact that growth isn’t always predictable
- Salome’s advice for any Facebook ads manager looking to build a steady flow of leads
- What the concepts “swagger” is, how to get it and why they’re so important to have
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!