On today’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic, I’m joined by Sam Payne, a CrossFit gym owner in the United Kingdom.
For the past several years, Sam has been trying to grow his business using Facebook ads, and in the last year and a half or so, has seen amazing success.
Sam’s been doing so well using Facebook ads to get new customers into his gym that he’s seeing about a 6000% ROI, while only spending £5.00 per day on ads.
As you’ll hear today, Sam is a frequent listener of The Art of Paid Traffic. But more importantly, he implements and tests what he learns.
We dive into the strategies that are working best for him, the changes he had to make in his marketing strategy, how he researches his targeting, and a whole lot more…
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- The mistakes Sam made when first starting out, and the conversation with a new client that changed everything for him and his business
- How he uses frequent surveys with clients to see trends, and what he does with the information he learns
- How Sam discovered overlap when looking at his competitors’ audiences – and used this insight to his advantage
- Why he deliberately doesn’t mention “Crossfit” early in his longer form content…
- We dive into all his numbers – how much he spends, the amount of leads generated, sign ups to his introductory course and more
- The Objectives that he is seeing the best results from (you may find his answer surprising)!
- How he plans to use these strategies to take his business to the next level (including filling a new facility with members before it even opens)!
As you’ll hear, Sam is a great example of someone who does his due diligence and makes the effort to really learn about his actual customer. Most importantly, he’s not only doing a lot of testing but he’s also tracking his numbers very closely to optimize his results with Facebook ads.
Big Thanks… (and win a 30-minute strategy session with me!)
Huge thank you to everyone who messaged me on Facebook with their feedback and ideas for the podcast!
The response was amazing and I had such a great time talking with all of you on Messenger.
A winner of a 30-minute strategy call with me was chosen and as promised, I messaged them back there on Facebook to let them know they won.
So stay tuned because you’re going to hear that strategy session right here on the podcast.
One piece of feedback that several people gave me was they like these sorts of contests here on the podcast.
And with that, and because the response was so great and I love hearing your feedback, for the foreseeable future here, I’m going to continue this…
So all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast, and specifically, I’d like to hear what you’d like to see more of — topics, guests, style of the show, frequency, length — any ideas you’d like to share with me, I’d love to hear them.
To share your ideas and feedback with me, you can message me on Facebook at http://rickmulready.com/messenger
And, when you message me with your ideas and feedback, I’m going to pick one person at random at the end of the month to win a 30 minute strategy call with me — we could talk about Facebook ads, growing your business, online marketing strategy, growing a team — whatever you’d like to talk about.
Thanks, in advance!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Check out Sam’s website: http://sjpmedia.co.uk/welcome
Learn more about Sam’s case study: http://socialmagnet.org/gym-case-study
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!