Brandi Mowles is back for interview number 3 on the Art of Online Business podcast! Brandi has two sides to her business and has been able to quickly scale both in less than two years. How? By scaling with simplicity. Brandi has a wonderful way of keeping her processes and systems SIMPLE, which is why she has been able to scale so quickly.
Brandi is a Facebook and Instagram ads manager who works with 6 and 7-figure online experts who are launching their courses. On the other side of her business, she has a thriving online membership that teaches service providers how to scale to 10K months without a team.
We are going to breakdown the four main systems, or “buckets” as she calls them, that every ads manager and online entrepreneur needs in their business.
Brandi focuses her time and energy on what matters most and what will move the needle forward in her business. On today’s show, she will break everything down to show us the importance of making things simple, while getting the biggest results possible.
If you’re an existing ads manager or you’re looking to get started with an ad agency, I invite you to register for Brandi’s brand new three-part live virtual training series, Three Steps to Consistently Close High-Quality Facebook and Instagram Ad Clients. You’re going to learn how to confidently start and grow your ads business with no experience required – even during the times of uncertainty that we are in. This free live training series kicks off on Thursday, May 7th. To register, go to www.RickMulready.com/adclients
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn About:
- What you should be focusing on before you worry about your branding
- Using simplicity to filter your marketing ideas
- The questions you should ask yourself when narrowing down who you want to serve
- Brandi’s strategy to land high-paying clients
- The importance of quality over quantity on Linkedin
- What to do during the first 24 hours of client onboarding
- Niching down as a service provider or course creator
- Why you don’t need to focus on multiple platforms in your business
- Using ads to scale vs relying on organic growth
- Gaining raving fans through underpromising and overdelivering
- The tools Brandi used to scale with simplicity
- Clever ways to get on the radar of high-quality entrepreneurs
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Like: