On this week’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic, we’re diving into some SUPER interesting stuff with returning guest, Scott Voelker of TheAmazingSeller.com.
Scott is an expert in private labeling and selling products on Amazon through their Fulfillment by Amazon or FBA program. He’s been doing it for a long time, he’s got a great podcast on the subject, products that teach you how to do it — he’s really the goto guy for selling on Amazon.
He re-joins me on the podcast to talk about ecommerce strategies that are working right now to sell more of your products — in 2016 there were a lot of changes to how you sell physical products online.
For example, Amazon made some major changes to how sellers can get exposure for their products and Scott’s been following these changes and figuring out how to capitalize on them in 2017.
That’s what you’re going to hear on today’s episode — Scott shares the exact strategies for how you can sell more products in 2017 — especially with how to best use paid traffic.
Even if you don’t sell products on Amazon, you won’t want to miss this episode because all of what we talk about today is relevant for online businesses selling things — whether it’s physical products or courses or consulting, etc…
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- A list-building strategy that helped Scott grow a list from 0 to 4000+ email subscribers — in less than a week
- The strategic approach Scott uses to break into untapped niches and skyrocket sales right out of the gates
- The super simple way Scott was able to get his content in front of millions of people for only $110
- Scott’s secret sauce that’s allowed him to increase his online sales, despite platforms imposing more and more restrictions on selling
- Why you can’t rely on an audience that lives solely on platforms like Facebook, Amazon, etc. (i.e. platforms you don’t own)
- And a lot more…
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Be sure and check out my previous AOPT episodes with Scott:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!