In this episode, you’re going to hear a group coaching call that I do monthly with our Offer to Optimized members.
This one was just so good, and there were so many questions that I think you will benefit from, so I had to share it with you.
Get ready to listen in on all kinds of questions about launching, webinars, numbers, increasing your revenue, and more.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- The “best” way to launch a Facebook ads course
- How to set goals
- Why you should be able to answer the question, “what are the numbers in your business?”
- The “best” day of the week to do webinars
- How to take advantage of your pre-launch phase
- A trick for increasing your revenue from former buyers
- How to diagnose Facebook and Instagram ads problems
- Why niching down is the quickest way to scale your business
- How to present three different pricing options in your next launch
I hope you enjoyed this bonus training. All of our monthly calls are awesome, but this one was just too good not to share.
Did you know that my new live mini-series training, that teaches you my Optimized Launch Method, kicks off today?!
If you’re a course creator, maybe you’re an online coach, or you’ve got a membership, and you’re looking for a simple, repeatable, low-stress launching option that’s super effective for you and your business, then you’re going to want to register for this free live mini series training.
It’s the easiest launch you’ll ever do, and by the end of the training, you’re going to have a complete plan for using it in your business. If you want to register right now, go to www.rickmulready.com/livetraining.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
I Heart STEAM
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!