In today’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic, we’re talking about local marketing for small businesses.
Now if you’re not a small business, don’t not listen to the episode because there’s a lot of tips that we discuss today that are super relevant for any business.
Specifically we’re talking about PPC remarketing and I’ve invited my friend Michael Alaniz who’s the founder of the marketing agency Local Loop Marketing to join me on the show.
Michael’s a Google Certified partner and an expert in local marketing.
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why for local small businesses, remarketing is as necessary as having a website
- What types of small businesses should be using PPC advertising and remarketing
- Exactly (step-by-step) how small businesses should get started with remarketing
- What elements make up a good remarketing ad banner for small businesses
- What kind of budget you should expect to pay in order to be successful with remarketing (I bet Michael’s answer will surprise you)
- How to get direct help from Google by calling them on the phone (phone # is below!)
- How you can get started with Google PPC remarketing, including running your ad banners for around $70
Download Today’s Cheat Sheet
Michael’s put together a killer step-by-step guide to getting started with remarketing. including how to get $100 and FREE ONE-ON-ONE training from Google to learn remarketing! Click the button here to download:
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Get ad banners designed with 99 Designs
Google AdWords Helpline: 1 866 246 6453
Reserve a free spot for Rick’s Facebook Ads for Beginners: How to Create Killer Facebook Ads On Less Than $10 A Day webinar: fbadsfornewbies.com/webinar
Rick’s Facebook Ads flagship training: The FB ADvantage: Automated Facebook Ads Made Simple
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Every month I’m doing a Q&A episode where I answer your questions about Facebook ads and paid traffic. If you ask something I can’t answer or I feel will be better answered by a specific expert, I’ll find that person to get an answer for you.
To ask a question to be answered on the podcast, click below and leave me a voicemail. All you need is a microphone and Internet connection.