Wicked Awesome Media is looking to add its next rockstar to our team!
We are looking for a part-time virtual (work from home) Social Seller.
This is an employed, salaried position (plus commission). If you meet metric-based objectives and goals you’ll be considered to be promoted to full-time.
For payroll purposes, applicants must be US or Canada based.
An applicant must be familiar with the online marketing space, strong in time management, project management, sales and marketing in order to drive brand and podcast awareness and maximize lead generation and sales. Sales experience is a must, as this is not an entry-level sales role.
At WAM, we don’t hold you accountable for simply doing the work, but rather for the results you create. You’ll always know exactly if you’re winning or not.
- Cultivate warm leads and generate new leads into respective conversion events
- Funnel warm leads and generate new leads into Facebook community
- Support list-building objectives organically to meet monthly goals
- Nurture leads inside private Facebook group to keep engaged and participating
- Co-manage + organize all launches and other conversion events with team
- Building individual database of leads and conduct regular follow up and nurture, directing leads into respective offers
- Following set metrics-based tracking system for all sales and marketing activities and reporting/recapping progress to CEO daily
Metrics/Success Measured By:
- Meet weekly and monthly list-building and community building metrics
- Meet weekly social messaging + lead generation metrics
- Meet scheduled consultations metrics
- Weekly and during-launch sales revenue goals met
You will be in line with our values:
If we say we’re going to do something, we do it. We follow-through on what we say and are doing, we keep to deadlines and see things through to completion. We take 100% responsibility for your actions and aren’t into blaming others.
- Creative Problem Solver
We are creative problem solvers and thinkers and aren’t afraid to take initiative when we have ideas we think will help the business. We are resourceful, willing to make suggestions, seek out new ideas while coming to the table with new ideas and are outside-the-box thinkers.
- Ability to Adjust + Adapt
Our business is one that moves quickly and stuff just, well, can come up that we don’t expect. So we adjust, adapt and move on while laughing about the lessons we’re learning. We believe that everything is possible.
- Service to Our Customers
We realize that without our customers, we don’t have a business. We realize that our customers are helping us create a bigger impact in the world. We work hard to make our customers feel valued, respected and appreciated.
- Fun/Team Player
It’s pretty damn cool that we get to work from wherever on our laptops while helping people grow their business and improve their lives. So, finding the fun in everything we’re doing, even when things might seem tough, is our default. And, we don’t take it personally and get upset if someone jumps in to help us out with a project.
If you think this may be the right fit for you – then let’s do this!
If you’d like to be considered for this role please submit the below, with your assessment results from #2 & #3, via email to [email protected].
(Please include the word “coffee” in the subject line of your email so we know you’re paying attention)
- PDF of your resume
- Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type. You can take the assessment here if you don’t know it.
- Take the DISC assessment here
- A short video telling us why you think you’d be a good fit for this role (We will not review videos longer than 3 minutes).
- Responses missing any of the above will be immediately disqualified.