On today’s show we’re talking about e-commerce and marketing physical products online, and joining me to share his insight and experience is Steve Chew from mywifequitherjob.com.
Steve runs an e-commerce site called Bumblebeelinens.com which he started with his wife back in 2007.
I’ve known of Steve for a few years now, and whenever I’ve heard him speak I’ve always been impressed with him. Then, at Social Media Marketing World in March, we finally met in person — and here we are today, I’m pumped to have him join us on the show.
Steve is an expert on customer acquisitions, elaborate Facebook ad strategies, Google Ad Words, content re-marketing, landing pages, carts and funnels to optimize e-commerce businesses.
We get into a TON of stuff today as we break down how he markets his e-commerce business.
On today’s episode we get into:
- The content marketing strategy they use to attract ideal customers, including how they drove people to the content 10 years ago and the strategies they’re using today.
- We break down Steve’s entire FB ads strategy, including:
- His full retargeting strategy
- How he uses dynamic product ads and why they’re the most successful ads in his strategy (he also gives advice on setting them up)
- The offers he makes
- How he pays for his Facebook ads before people have even left his thank you page
- How he uses Facebook video ads
- Why he loves lookalike audiences and his strategy for using them
- Why he doesn’t max out scaling his FB ads
- Why Steve focuses so heavily on building an email list and what his email marketing looks like, including when emails are sent
- What their landing page looks like when sending people from ad to product page
- What email marketing platform Steve uses that’s specific to e-commerce and why it’s key to his business
- And What Steve would do if he were starting from scratch
With so much good stuff to talk about, it’s a safe bet that I’ll need to invite Steve back as a return guest of the show.
I’m BEYOND excited to announce the creation of my brand new group coaching program — ADvantage Plus!
ADvantage Plus is a 12-month application-only group coaching program which includes the following:
- A Group video coaching call (face-to-face on Zoom) with me each month
- A bonus Group coaching call each month with a subject matter expert
- 2 two-day group Live Events in San Diego with me
- Ticket to attend both of my FBA Live workshops (multi-day training/implementation workshops in San Diego in December & May)
- Private Facebook Group
Accountability, Community, Coaching
This group coaching program is all about accountability, community and coaching.
THIS is the stuff that puts you on an accelerated growth path in your business.
Yet, it’s so often missing for so many online entrepreneurs.
If you’re an online entrepreneur who is scaling, growing & automating your business…
And you’re ready to surround yourself with other successful, like-minded and motivated entrepreneurs and accelerate the growth of your business…
And you feel like strategizing, coaching and networking is currently missing in your business…
I’d like to invite you to learn more and submit your application for the ADvantage Plus coaching program here
**The deadline for applications is June 30th, 2017!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Check out Steve’s website: MyWifeQuitHerJob.com
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!