The growth strategy we are talking about in this episode is what I like to call “CEO time”. It’s all about taking time away from the nitty-gritty of your business. While it may seem counterproductive, it is actually incredibly beneficial to your business growth and should be part of your work as the CEO.
When you take time away from the pressure of work, that’s when you’ll get some of your very best ideas for your business. You’ll come up with ideas and solutions that you wouldn’t have thought of if you hadn’t taken a step back.
It is so important to schedule this “CEO time” with intention. You block time out on your calendar to do nothing but think about your business or do the highest leverage activities that you can do as the CEO.
We often think that we can’t take time like this, but this is when we make the most progress and develop the best plans. Carve out the time in your calendar, protect that time, and give it a try. It may just change the trajectory of your business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why taking time for yourself is important
- How to create CEO time in your business
- What to do during your CEO time
- Why leverage is so important
- Questions to ask yourself during CEO time
- How CEO time can impact your business growth
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use and love and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy: