As I mentioned in the previous two episodes, I’m going to be spending a lot of time over the next while talking about how to create content that not only attracts and resonates with your target audience but also gets them to take action. In fact, this is something I’m working on myself, and I’ll be sharing case studies and experiences from my own business, as well as conversations with experts like today’s special guest. This episode is the first part of a two-part mini-series with my good friend, content and messaging expert Brandon Lucero.
You’re going to hear the reasons why “how-to” content is only going to get you so far in building your online business right now, and Brandon refers to the new period we are entering as the “new generation” of content.
Brandon is going to reveal how to avoid being boring with your content, and he shares examples of how he is doing it, as well as others who are building massive brands and businesses online (without releasing any “how-to” content).
He explains what should be the foundation of your content strategy, the four things content should be doing for your business, and you’ll get a sneak peek into the exciting second half of our conversation that will be airing next week. You’ll want to tune into that one too because I’m not exaggerating when I say that it is probably one of the very best episodes I have ever recorded for the podcast!
Brandon has a 6-part video series being released on February 19th that I want to encourage you to sign up for. It’s called The Content Revolution, and it’s not only helpful, and informative, but it’s actionable! To register for free, go to https://rickmulready.com/4x.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What is so unique about what Brandon does, and why you’ll want to pay attention to what he has to say here
- How and why his company has shifted the way they do content and messaging over the six months
- The way that thought reversal and the other techniques Brandon uses can help you stand out in your niche too
- Why he says that your messaging is everything…
- What the “Circle of Content” involves and the four things that content should always be doing
- How to tell when it’s time to change your messaging, what happens when you focus on your values and core identities, and so much more!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
Other Episodes You’ll Like: