This episode is Part II of my interview with YouTube ads expert Tom Breeze, where today we continue the conversation around what’s working right now with YouTube Ads.
If you’ve not yet heard Part I in last week’s episode, make sure to check it out because we discuss:
- The mindset needed for successfully advertising with YouTube ads
- Why people are starting to diversify from advertising on Facebook and the significant differences between it and YouTube
- The different types of YouTube ad campaigns you have available and how to use each to get the best results
- How to best setup your YouTube ad campaigns
- And a lot more…
Today, we pick up where we left off in Part I and you’ll learn:
- What kind of video ad quality is best for different types of businesses
- How long your YouTube video ad should be
- The anatomy of a high converting YouTube ad, including what to say
- Best practices for landing pages that are converting right now
- What type of video ad Tom’s been testing lately that has given one of his clients a 30% increase in opt-ins and a 50% increase in sales
Want My Help with Your Facebook Ads Strategy?
If you would like my personal help with your Facebook ads strategy, I’m pumped to announce I’m doing another live event in May, here in San Diego.
This is my FBA Live event which is limited to just 40 people.
FBA Live is a 3-day intimate workshop experience where you’ll learn cutting-edge online business building strategies, tips and tactics that are working right now to grow and automate your business.
This is an opportunity to IMPLEMENT, with the help of our team, your Facebook ads strategy to grow your business.
My team and I will be personally helping you — looking over your shoulder — to make sure you’re walking away with an active, high converting campaign.
You’re going to walk away from the event with stuff DONE… the RIGHT way.
We’ll help you discover the blind spots, the things that may be getting in your way of effectively marketing your business online, and fix them on the spot.
At FBA Live you’ll also have rare access to and learn from some of the smartest and best online entrepreneurs around — people like Amy Porterfield, Pat Flynn, Jasmine Star and more…
You’ll be surrounded by other like-minded entrepreneurs who are trying to grow their business, just like you.
To learn more and secure your spot, go to rickmulready.com/live.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Here’s the Tony Polecastro video Tom mentions:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!