Today I’m psyched to welcome Tommie Powers to the show.
Tommie’s affectionately known as “Tommie Traffic” because he specializes in online lead generation and conversion & optimization. He’s been in the digital marketing space for over 15 years and he REALLY knows his stuff.
With Tommie today, we’re talking about analytics, and tracking and measuring your paid traffic campaigns.
After all, if you’re using paid traffic to grow your business, you HAVE to know how much money you’re getting back for the money you’re spending.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The importance of the one key metric and the one thing you can do to move your business forward.
- The absolute most important factor that you need to be focusing on when tracking your paid traffic campaigns.
- The system that Tommie uses and recommends for tracking your paid traffic streams so you know exactly what your return on investment is. Heads-up this is for more advanced marketers.
- If you’re just starting out with paid traffic, the best way to track your conversions and return on your investment.
- At what point and how to track purchases and revenue within your sales funnel.
- The reality of your ad spend when you’re first starting your ad campaign and what you need to be comfortable with.
Subscribe to the Art of Paid Traffic Now
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Rick’s Facebook Ads flagship training: The FB ADvantage: Automated Facebook Ads Made Simple
Big Shout Out to Today’s Sponsor! — Shortstack
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Every month I’m doing a Q&A episode where I answer your questions about Facebook ads and paid traffic. If you ask something I can’t answer or I feel will be better answered by a specific expert, I’ll find that person to get an answer for you.
To ask a question to be answered on the podcast, click below and leave me a voicemail. All you need is a microphone and Internet connection.