On today’s episode of The Art of Paid Traffic you’re going to learn how an entrepreneur and former Air Force officer, musician, and youth pastor launched two successful planner/journals over the past year and a half — one is a Christian planner and the other a Catholic planner…
…and how his Facebook ads strategy helped him get each of these businesses to multiple 6-figures in a very short amount of time.
Vinny Delacruz breaks down everything he’s done to get his business to where it is today, including his simple yet super effective Facebook ads strategy that’s generated massive returns.
I first met Vinny when he came to my FBA LIVE in December in San Diego and he’s now part of my 6-month Small Group Coaching Intensive.
I was immediately impressed in how Vinny’s a take action first kinda person, figuring things out as he goes.
I really enjoyed this interview with Vinny and I think you’re going to as well.
In Today’s Episode You’ll Learn:
- How Vinny came up the idea for a Catholic planner and the steps he took to bring it from concept to reality
- How he generated $400,000 in sales using ONE Facebook ad with an “engagement” objective — while not having any inventory.
- Why even though his goal was “conversions”, the “website conversions” objective for his Facebook ads didn’t work.
- How Vinny used storytelling as a foundation for selling his planners
- How Vinny’s Christian planner has reached 6-figures in two months
- What Vinny’s Facebook ads strategy for selling his planners is going for forward (hint: it’s different than what got him to where he is now)
- And a whole lot more…
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Check out Vinny’s Christian Planner at christianplanner.com
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!