This has been a massive year of growth for the podcast, and I first want to thank you for this! I want 2020 to be a big year of growth in your business as well, which is why I’m bringing you tips and strategies for how to win with Facebook and Instagram Ads in the near year. On last Friday’s Quick Tip I talked about the 7 areas I recommend you focus on in 2020, but you may have noticed that I didn’t include ads as one of these areas. That was intentional, because it should be a given that we always need to be focusing on advertising, because it really has been “pay to play” for awhile now in the online space. If you’re not using paid ads to generate leads and sales, you are missing a huge opportunity!
In this episode I’ll be talking about what’s changed with ads and the reasons that they continue to be both eye-opening and exciting for online entrepreneurs. I’ll give you my thoughts on where things are heading, and in addition to the 7 key ways to win with Facebook and Instagram Ads in 2020, I’ll be including two bonuses at the end of the episode that you’ll want to listen for.
As with the last episode, nothing I share here is earth shattering, but try focusing on and testing a few strategies that I speak about today, and you could see amazing results in 2020 (and beyond)!
Before we start the show, I’ve got something to ask. At this time we have over 500 5-Star ratings and reviews on Apple Podcasts, which is great, but I’ve set a goal to get 750 of them now by the end of this year, December 31st, 2019. If you’ve gotten value from this podcast, I’d really appreciate you subscribing and leaving an honest rating and review. Take a screenshot, share it on your Instagram Stories and tag me, @rickmulready. When we hit the 750 ratings and reviews, I’ll be raffling off a book bundle of my top 10 business and mindset books for one lucky winner. If you’ve already left a rating and review, just take a screenshot and tag me on Instagram, and you’ll be eligible to win as well!
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at http://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What’s happening to the prices of ads, and why you should still continue to be investing in them (no matter what!)
- The reasons that we need to have a “mobile first mentality”, especially with Instagram Ads
- Ways to be using live video in your advertising, and one area that presents a huge opportunity for advertisers next year
- What you need to be aware of in terms of Campaign Budget Optimization in Q1 of the new year
- Why I think that Instagram will continue to become more important from an advertising perspective, plus what we’ve been seeing from our Instagram placements
- How an increased focus on your messaging will help you reach your target audience more effectively, why simplification is key for your ad campaigns, and more!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Online Business on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!