In this episode, YouTube ads expert Tom Breeze is my guest sharing insights for how small businesses can crush it with YouTube ads. Tom is the UK-based founder of the digital advertising agency Viewability.
Today Tom shares the 4 most critical things you need to have right if you want to succeed with YouTube ads. He also talks about how to get free traffic to your landing page and breaks down the anatomy of a highly performing YouTube ad — we’re talking down to the second!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- 4 things you need to have absolutely nailed if you want to succeed with YouTube ads
- How to get in front of the right people at the right time with the right message
- The difference between In-Display and In-Stream on YouTube and how you can get the best results
- How to get FREE traffic to your landing page with a very cool strategy
- Why you don’t want to be too engaging in your video ad (ha! I loved this tip)
- How to create videos for free that can tell you exactly which target audiences work best for your offer
Download the Cheat Sheet & Transcript from Today’s Episode with Tom
Subscribe to the Art of Paid Traffic Now
Links & Resources Mentioned During Today’s Episode
For awesome “how-to” and helpful content and videos, check out Tom’s website viewability.co.uk
Big Shout Out to Today’s Sponsor! ShortStack
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Every month I’m doing a Q&A episode where I answer your questions about Facebook ads and paid traffic. If you ask something I can’t answer or I feel will be better answered by a specific expert, I’ll find that person to get an answer for you.
To ask a question to be answered on the podcast, click below and leave me a voicemail. All you need is a microphone and Internet connection.