In today’s episode we’re revisiting the topic of YouTube marketing, talking this time about sales funnels and video marketing strategy with Derral Eves.
Derral is a video marketing expert, a YouTube certified consultant and he specializes in growing audiences, generating over 1 billion views on YouTube.
When I first began looking for YouTube experts to come on the show here, Derral was one of the guys everyone recommended.
By the way, I want you to go subscribe to his YouTube channel because he does something really cool with it when you land on his page. It’s a trick I’ve never seen done before and I’ve since learned we can all do it. So click here for Derral’s YouTube channel. Really cool stuff.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Tips for growing your audience if you’re just starting out on YouTube.
- Several case studies of clients that Derral’s business is working with, including a local insurance agent and how one of his clients generated over $60K with one YouTube video and a couple of posts on Facebook — all organically, no paid traffic.
- The importance of having a clear strategy for the funnel you want to take people through when putting together a YouTube video.
- How Derral is tracking video campaigns for 540 days and how he’s using retargeting and list segmenting to get big time returns on his investment.
- Why creating a video that’s relevant to your target audience and that you can get the most traffic to but NOT selling them during the video is the best strategy.
- How to create ads specifically for people who watch one of your videos.
- Derral shares how with One 9:38 video and one email he sold 50 training programs at $5,000 a pop in 48 hours
- And a whole lot more…
Win a Free Personalized 10 Minute Facebook Ads Audit
I also want to let you know about something brand new I’m starting here on the podcast.
Every Friday I’m going to choose an iTunes review at random from that week and the winner will receive a free personalized 10-minute Facebook ads audit from me. This is where I review your Facebook ads and give honest feedback, ideas, and suggestions for improvement showing you exactly how to tweak and improve your ads so you can avoid wasting money while getting the best results possible.
I’ll give you recommendations on your ad copy, images, targeting, campaign set up, landing page, conversion tracking, pricing strategy, etc… I’ll troubleshoot why your cost-per-conversion is higher than you want or why you’re not getting many clicks on your ad. Any challenges you’re having with your ads, I’ll give you my recommendations for how to tweak and improve them. Maybe your ads are already doing well and you simply want to make them even better. I’ll share how I think you can do that.
This is a service that I normally charge $197 for so if you’d like to win one, head over to iTunes, leave an honest rating and review of the show, and then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your review and I’ll be selecting one at random each week.
Thanks so much, in advance.
Live 1-Day In-Person Facebook Ads Intensive
My next 1-day Live In-Person Facebook ads Intensive here in San Diego is coming up again on March 28th.
The Intensive is your opportunity to work with me in a very small group (limited to 5 people each month) for intimate coaching and training that will give you huge breakthroughs in your Facebook ads.
Regardless of where you’re at with your ads, you’ll leave the training having everything in place and running the RIGHT way, start to finish.
These Intensives are invite-only and first come, first served.
So, if you want my help in getting your Facebook ads rockin’ NOW, email us at email@example.com to let me know you’re interested in coming to the Intensive and we’ll coordinate a quick 15-minute Skype call to see if you qualify.
Subscribe to the Art of Paid Traffic Now
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Rick’s Facebook Ads flagship training: The FB ADvantage: Automated Facebook Ads Made Simple
Big Shout Out to Today’s Sponsor! — Shortstack
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Every month I’m doing a Q&A episode where I answer your questions about Facebook ads and paid traffic. If you ask something I can’t answer or I feel will be better answered by a specific expert, I’ll find that person to get an answer for you.
To ask a question to be answered on the podcast, click below and leave me a voicemail. All you need is a microphone and Internet connection.