I’ve been talking about having today’s guest on the show for a long time now, so I’m very excited to welcome Zach Spuckler to The Art of Paid Traffic. When I think of challenges Zach is the person who comes to mind, and he’s here today to dive into the framework he has created that not only has worked for him but so many of his students.
Zach’s been doing challenges for a few years now, and a challenge actually gave him his first 6-figure launch, but you’ll hear how he started out online doing everything from paid surveys, to freelance writing, to direct sales and then running a food blog.
In this episode, you’re going to learn how this self-professed “marketing nerd” discovered Facebook ads management in 2015, and was then able to get a number of clients quickly. This led to the creation of his first online course around live streaming to help other marketers get clients, and since then he’s added a number of offerings along with his flagship challenge program.
Zach has a love of systems, marketing and making things simple. In fact, when I have questions around getting processes in place in my business, he’s the person I ask, and he’s brilliant when it comes to this stuff.
Want to win a 30-minute strategy session with me? I’ll be drawing one winner at random each month, and all you have to do is give me your feedback on this podcast over at https://rickmulready.com/messenger, telling me what you’d like to hear more of – including topics you’d like to see covered, guests, style and frequency of the show!
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How Zach used live streaming to effectively get new clients, and the point in time in which he really knew that it was working for him
- What a challenge is and the 3 things it can do for your business
- The way he transitioned to doing challenges and how he tested different things to arrive at his framework.
- What hasn’t worked for Zach when it comes to doing challenges
- The challenge system he uses (from start to finish), including the 6 sales emails he recommends you use in your challenge funnel
- How to use Facebook ads, blog posts and more to get people into your challenge
- What niches challenges will, and won’t, work best for
- Why it isn’t the best idea to give too much content away in your challenge
- How to run evergreen your challenges and two warnings Zach has for people looking to automate them
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Instagram.com/RickMulready – direct message for info on the Accelerator Group Coaching Program
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes.
Subscribe to The Art of Paid Traffic on iTunes and/or Stitcher
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!